1. Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions have the following meanings
“Account” - means an account required for a User to access and/or use certain areas of Our Website, as detailed in Clause 4;
“Content” - means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Website;
“User” - means a user of Our Website;
“We/Us/Our” - means IRYNVIGRE LTD, a limited company registered in England under Companies House No. 9727747, whose registered address is at Flat 19 Felton Hall House, 100 George Row, London, England, SE16 4UP.
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our Website, www.irynvigre.com, is owned and operated by Us, IRYNVIGRE LTD, a limited company registered in England under Companies House No. 9727747, whose registered address is at Flat 19 Felton Hall House, 100 George Row, London, England, SE16 4UP.
2.2 Our business operates exclusively online. We do not operate a physical store.
2.3 IRYNVIGRE LTD is registered with the Information Commissioner (the United Kingdom’s independent authority) as a data controller under the register held by the Information Commissioner pursuant to Section 19 of the Data Protection Act 1998 (ZA183141)
3. Access to Our Site
3.1 Access to Our Website is free of charge.
3.2 It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Website.
3.3 Access to Our Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Website (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4.1 Certain parts of Our Website, including the ability to purchase goods from Us, may require an Account in order to access them.
4.2 You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age.
4.3 When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is up-to-date.
4.4 We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
4.5 You must not use anyone else’s Account without the express permission of the User to whom the Account belongs.
4.6 Any personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, as set out in Our Privacy, Cookies and Data Protection Policy.
4.7 If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Website requiring an Account for access.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 All Content included on Our Website and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
5.2 Subject to Clause 5.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Website unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
5.3 You may:
• Access, view and use Our Website in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
• Download Our Website (or any part of it) for caching;
• Print pages from Our Website;
• Download extracts from pages on Our Website; and
• Save pages from Our Website for later and/or offline viewing.
5.4 Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Website (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
5.5 You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Website for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us to do so.
6. Links to Our Website
6.1 You may link to Our Website provided that:
• you do so in a fair and legal manner;
• you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
• you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Website without Our express written permission; and
• you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
7. Our Liability
7.2 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Website is free from viruses and other malware, however subject to sub-Clause 8.2, We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Website (including the downloading of any Content from it).
7.3 We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
8. Viruses, Malware and Security
8.1 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Website is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
8.2 You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
8.3 You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Website.
8.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Website.
8.5 You must not attack Our Website by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
8.6 By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 8.3 to 8.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Website will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
9. Acceptable Usage Policy
9.1 You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 9. Specifically:
• you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
• you must not use Our Website in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
• you must not use Our Website to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
• suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access Our Website;
• issue you with a written warning;
• take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
• take further legal action against you as appropriate;
• disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
• any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate and lawful.
10. Privacy and Cookies
12. Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com.
13. Data Protection
Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, your rights and Our obligations under that Act. Please see Our Privacy, Cookies and Data Protection Policy, available from for more information.
14. Law and Jurisdiction